Is it more important to gain new customers or to keep the ones you have? Both are certainly valuable in their own inimitable ways. There are several marketing strategies that you can utilize to do both, in addition to learning how to track reviews online and make the most of consumer feedback.
- Ignoring customer reviews will not cause them to go away. As a matter of fact, it will serve you well to respond quickly, honestly and sincerely to all unfavorable commentary. People will take notice of how you react so, as much as possible, make it a positive experience.
- Conduct customer response surveys to learn how your business is perceived and can expand your insight into how you can improve customer service and make your company even better.
- Take advantage of how often the public uses Google for online searches by claiming your GMB or Google My Business listing.
- Set up a Facebook page and update it regularly to encourage current and potential customer engagement.
- To make your customers feel valued and special, conduct giveaways and offer discounts for referrals.
You would not have a successful business if it were not for the loyalty of your present patrons and their recommendations to others via word-of-mouth and social media. Make the most of it. To learn to gauge public perception of your business and how to track reviews online in a simple, convenient online dashboard, contact Top Marketing Agency. We would be happy to set you up with a free month-long trial of our review tracking program.