As part of a solid marketing plan, it is essential for attorneys to be visible and accessible online. However, this also means that an opportunity exists for negativity to affect a law firm and each lawyer individually. Tracking online comments and reviews can be time-consuming if you must check all social media outlets, review sites, and blogs to monitor what is said about you. There is a better way, and Top Review Tracking is here to help with reputation management for attorneys.
We would be happy to assist you with numerous reputation management tasks with a single online dashboard that:
- Tracks feedback on online review sites like Yelp, LinkedIn, Justia, and more.
- Helps you request feedback from satisfied clients and point them to specific sites to leave their comments, which makes it more straightforward to follow reviews.
- Supplements favorable reviews by adding them to your Google+ page and a specific page on your website.
- Manages negative feedback by running searches for your name and that of your law firm. Responses to unfavorable comments should be brief, show understanding, and not resort to anger, as this will only escalate the situation. Thwart uncomplimentary reviews with positive ones on the same site.
- Shows your goals for impeccable customer service. It’s the little things that mean the most to clients, like thanking them for choosing your firm, listening carefully to their concerns, and offering the best representation possible. Happy clients are glad to provide referrals.
Contact the pros at Top Review Tracking at (877) 281-1370 for a free trial of a convenient online dashboard that will help you maintain effective reputation management for attorneys. You’ll be glad you gave us a chance.