There are so many aspects of your business that require immediate attention, not the least of which is how you are perceived online. With the influx of so many social media sites and review sites for customers to talk about your company, it is important to know what they are saying about you. Now that you have made the necessary decision that your business needs review tracking software, it may be difficult to determine what will work the best for your particular company and industry. There are several steps to follow that will point you in the right direction with a minimum of consideration:
- Determine the budget you are willing to spend to narrow your choices.
- Decide what type of features will help you the most. Ask yourself:
- Do I need tracking for one location only or for more than one?
- Will a multi-task dashboard that gets the reviews from all review sites in one place work for me?
- Do I want notifications of new reviews when they are available?
- Think about what you will require regarding analytics and reporting options.
The best review tracking software and its provider should provide benefits for all types of companies, whether service or product oriented, in every industry and no matter what the business size. It must protect your business reputation and allow you to respond to all manner of comments, positive or negative, that are posted about your company. Careful monitoring by effective software and knowledgeable personnel can mean the difference between failure and the success of your company.