Your business reputation directly correlates with your success. How your employees, neighbors, customers and online viewers perceive you will determine will affect your daily bottom line. This is why it is crucial to keep abreast of and closely track your reputation to ensure that others’ observations are accurate and worthy of keeping.
Reputation measurement in the United States is typically comprised of 10 specific attributes and demonstrate business success:
- Trustworthiness by everyone with whom the business is in contact
- Skilled employees who are happy in their jobs
- Fiscally solvent and profitable
- Leader in the industry
- Well-managed with a clear vision for the future
- Socially responsible and supportive of local causes
- Superior products and/or services
- Consistent quality and service
- Appealing to employees and customers alike
Numerous problems can arise with business reputation because of dismissing a worker, a dissatisfied customer, a neighboring business who is unhappy with extra traffic or a jealous competitor. These individuals may post their issues online in a blog, on a review site or social media forum. Sometimes the commentary is justified and sometimes the review is completely inaccurate. Either situation can be quite damaging if not addressed quickly and to everyone’s satisfaction.
The experienced team at Top Review Tracking follows best practices to track your reputation with innovative software and swift resolution of problematic situations. Sign up for a free trial today. There is no obligation but we know you will enjoy the ease and access of our convenient online monitoring dashboard. You have nothing to lose.