Running a business is many things – personally and financially rewarding, time-consuming and stressful. On any given day there are dozens of areas that require your attention. This includes your company’s online perception. Customers, friends, family, current and former employees have the opportunity to discuss and rate your business on social media, review sites and on blogs. You need to know what they say, whether it is positive or negative. Now that you realize that you require review tracking software, it is challenging to know the best one for your business. Consider the following:
- Determine the amount of money you are willing and able to spend.
- What types of features would be most beneficial?
- Do I need to track a single location only or for multiple locations?
- Is a multi-task dashboard the most convenient option for me?
- Do I require constant notifications of new reviews?
- Analytics and reporting should also be a part of your decision-making process.
Optimal review tracking software and its provider should be advantageous for any type of business, service, product, industry and company size. Protecting your business is its first priority and your input is crucial. Your responses to both positive and negative commentary are what will make or break your relationship with customers. Diligent and continuous monitoring by experienced personnel and effective software are critical to your business success.
Speak with a knowledgeable team member at Top Marketing Agency to sign up for a 30 day free trial of the best review tracking software available on today’s market. We would be happy to discuss your requirements for tracking your business online.