Has your business seemed to get less traffic, or are you just wondering how your company is perceived? This information is easy to find if you have the right system in place. You can locate and track online reviews of your business and learn how past and present customers view you and how potential clients will look at your company. There is a great deal of information you can learn and use this knowledge to increase your customer base.
Are you unsure of what customers are saying? Have you wondered how you can track reviews and what to do with the information? Top Review Tracking is here to help with easy-to-use software!
Customers typically make three different types of comments:
- Blog posts, review site evaluations such as TripAdvisor, Angi, Yelp, and other websites are available in brief phrases, or there may even be some long narratives. Unfavorable feedback often manifests itself in the longer articles.
- A rating system (e.g., five stars, four stars, etc.) can be included in a review.
When someone comments on another person’s review, it is called an interactive rating.
- Statistically: Consumers generally lean toward either a positive or negative review. “Average” reviews are not as common.
Did You Know?
- Virtually 100% of shoppers research buying possibilities online before purchasing online.
- Online reviews influence more than 80% of purchasing decisions.
Such reviews are also trusted by more than 70% of consumers.
This means that favorable reviews draw business, while negative commentary decreases sales and elevates an unfavorable company perception.
Top Review Tracking offers a convenient online dashboard to track online reviews. Sign up now for a free 30-day trial of our review program and see for yourself how simple and beneficial it can be for you. Give us a call at (877) 281-1370.