Obtaining favorable online reviews can have a substantial impact on your dealership. This marketing strategy is an effective outlet for reputation management for car dealers no matter what the size of your business. Reviews can elevate your rankings in local searches and be a determining factor in whether a consumer visits your lot or that of a competitor.
According to Strathcom Media:
- A business with positive reviews draws 80% of buyers
- Buying decisions are influenced by online reviews for 90% of consumers
- Online reviews are valued as much as personal recommendations by 92% of consumers
- Increasing star ratings by 1 star can increase revenue 5-9%
Asking your customers to give your dealership a review is more important than ever. Here are some tips to make it easier for you:
- Make the process as simple as possible. Allow clients to post a review on the social media platform of their choice by having multiple outlets, like Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Realize that not every customer will give you a 5 star rating. Consumers are more likely to believe the truth of reviewers’ statements if they are not all completely favorable.
- Encourage your customers to post a review. Include it as part of your sales process.
- Respond quickly to all comments, both positive and negative. This establishes an atmosphere of trust.
You know that your customers will talk about their experience at your dealership with others. Why not allow them to share this in an online venue that can reach even more people?
Top Review Tracking can help with effective reputation management for car dealers with a state-of-the-art automated reputation management system that is virtually effortless to use and will generate thousands of reviews on hundreds of sites. Click here for a free trial.